I love this picture here, and the comment of tasting rocks is so cute. The first time I have ever seen a toddler trying to eat or taste rocks!I cannot believe how fast she grew this past year! Hold on to your princess as long as you can! Mine is already 6!!!
It is wonderful to see Sara out supporting her brothers as they work. She is their cheerleader!!!Love her Peek-a-boo and the exquisite taste for rocks.
I can't believe how big she is. I hear from our baby that dog food is also a tasty treat.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love this picture here, and the comment of tasting rocks is so cute. The first time I have ever seen a toddler trying to eat or taste rocks!
I cannot believe how fast she grew this past year! Hold on to your princess as long as you can! Mine is already 6!!!
It is wonderful to see Sara out supporting her brothers as they work. She is their cheerleader!!!
Love her Peek-a-boo and the exquisite taste for rocks.
I can't believe how big she is. I hear from our baby that dog food is also a tasty treat.
Post a Comment