That really is so darling! I love girlie play dates. I love having Leah's friends come over. They are so behaved compared to the scruffy ruffians my boys bring home. (of course, this doesn't apply to Jared and Daniel. They were just the BEST boys I ever had over in a long time)
That is because it rubbed off from their Mom, who is just the best person I know around these parts!
Is that Marilee's or Marsha's daughter? I am not too sure.
3 comments:
That really is so darling! I love girlie play dates. I love having Leah's friends come over. They are so behaved compared to the scruffy ruffians my boys bring home. (of course, this doesn't apply to Jared and Daniel. They were just the BEST boys I ever had over in a long time)
That is because it rubbed off from their Mom, who is just the best person I know around these parts!
Is that Marilee's or Marsha's daughter? I am not too sure.
It's Martha's little gal. The girls were just so cute together!
How cute! Girls are so fun!!
Post a Comment