Sara spent most of the day in her favorite pink princess dress, pink crown, click-clack shoes, and toting her pink blanket. Was she a sight to behold! Bryan came home early from work so we could sing "Happy Birthday" and enjoy Sara's cupcake tree before heading out to the church social.
Happy Birthday Princess!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!
Disclaimer: Don't look to close at the cupcake tree or you'll see the disfigured cupcakes she sampled before I was done frosting!
5 comments:
It was fun reading all of your new posts. I miss you guys. Your daughter is so beautiful and she has great taste . . . there is nothing better than chocolate.
You are so creative with all your valentine ideas. I love the picture with you and Bryan.
Love those glasses!! Sara looks so stylish with them.
sara is too cute.
What?! Two already?! Didn't you just have her? I am totally getting old. I love the cupcake tree. Where do you find something like that?
That looks so cute. I love the crown and the cupcakes. I still can't believe all of that beautiful hair she has.
Post a Comment