Family Photo Nov 2013

Family Photo Nov 2013

Friday, January 28, 2011

More than friends, they are family!

 We have the absolute BEST home teacher ever!!!  The kiddos love it when Bro. Simon comes to visit.  As a family, we could not be more grateful for Phil and Loretta.  They are so dear to our family in so many ways.

Many years ago, Bryan when served as a counselor in the bishopric and I was serving in the Relief Society Presidency.  We both needed to attend an early Sunday morning meeting before church.   It was a challenging time.  But it was Phil and Loretta that came to our rescue and would faithfully come to our home to help the boys get ready and drive them to church.  There is no way Bryan and I could have served in our callings without the love and support of Phil and Loretta.

They are more than friends, they are family.  I don't have the words to express the great gratitude that I feel in my heart for them.  I'm so grateful they are a part of our lives.

No comments: