Family Photo Nov 2013

Family Photo Nov 2013

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mini-road trip

What are the odds that a lovely gal from the Gila Valley (our neck of the woods) goes up to school in UT,  meets a great guy, falls in love, they get married in the Gila Valley and we know the great guy!?!  The great guy is our cousin Ryan!!  The lovely gal is Michelle.  We don't usually have the opportunity to attend many cousins' weddings because of time and distance but we were thrilled to be able to be there for Ryan and Michelle's!!


We got zero pictures of the bride and groom but fortunately our FAVORITE Aunt Chris snapped this little pic of our family at the reception.  I seriously think I should never be put in charge of our camera and picture taking, I always forget to take pics!!

Did I mention the reception decorations were so fun and gorgeous?!  Oh, how I wished I'd taken pictures of them.


1 comment:

carla said...

it's so much fun seeing your blog posts. i'm glad that you have had time to post some more. lovely little family you have there. :)