I'm so excited!!!!
I swam a mile today!!!!!
Actually, it was 2000 yards or 1.136 miles or 80 lengths of a 25 yard pool.
It took forever (~91 minutes), but I don't care because I did it!!!
Truth be told, my Daniel and Jared inspired me to set the goal and work towards it. If those adorable little fellas can swim an 800 and run a 5k with a bunch of grown-ups, I can certainly learn to swim a mile.

5 comments:
Holy macaroni!! I just realized I swam the same distance as the swimming portion of a half iron man triathlon.
Oh my!! Was this without stopping? Treading? Able to stand on your feet and catch your breath? That is amazing!!
Heather-
I mixed the distance with sprints and took a break every 600 yards or so. My ultimate goal is to do the distance without breaks. For now, I'm very happy to have been able to go the distance in one work out.
Woot woot! That's awesome Aimee :)
Thanks Celes!
Post a Comment