Not too long ago I had an unfortunate incident with a chicken dinner....I dropped it. The issue isn't really that I dropped it, but the location of where it fell. The wonderfully yummy chicken breast in its deliciously steaming hot creamy sauce toppled out of the pan and came to rest unceremoniously on my left foot!! After the intial shock and surging pain, I quickly lathered my foot in aloe vera gel in hopes of finding some relief. It didn't help much!! By this time, my foot was bright red with small patches of white appearing. Augh!!! Later that evening, my friend Janei asked what had happened. I quickly recapped the "unfortunate chicken dinner incident" and she then zoomed to her home and emerged with a 4 oz bottle of a wonderful pain relieving gel called Burn Free. I smeared it all over the burns in a nice thick layer (per Janei's instructions) and after a little while it felt fabulous!!! In fact, we've used this little gel in the weeks since "the unfortunate chicken dinner incident" and have had equally wonderful results each time. Thanks Janei!!!!
2 comments:
OUCH! I guess that some people will read and laugh that your dinner dropped on a bare foot, but hey, we live in southern Arizona, right!
I am still wearing sandals myself. I will be careful with our hot dinners.=)
Ah...the joys of southern AZ. I think we wore shorts last year on Christmas day! Seriously, that gel is amazing. Considering the severity of the burn, there's virtually no scarring. I'm glad you're enjoying your birthday soaps. Hope you have a great halloween!!
Post a Comment