Family Photo Nov 2013

Family Photo Nov 2013

Friday, December 21, 2007

Cookies with Jared's Preschool Class

Because we had so much fun decorating gingerbread cookies with Daniel when he was in preschool we decided to do it again with Jared and his class. Miss Malia is so wonderful and we thank her for welcoming us into her classroom for this activity.

Jared was a big help in mixing, cutting, and baking the cookies. I made the frosting and together with Miss Malia we helped his classmates decorate the cookies. There were some pretty fabulous looking gingerbread people and trees!!!

How I wish I'd remembered to take the camera to class. Oops! Oh well, at least we have these few shots taken at home.


Jared with the cookies ready for school. He is soooo excited!!!



Jared enjoying the product of his labors afterschool. Yum!



Jared and Daniel worked together to make these adorable little reindeer to give to their classmates. Aren't they cute?! We've certainly had a lot of fun getting ready for Christmas this year.

1 comment:

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

I cannot believe how much Jared has grown up!

Even seeing him every Sunday, I am just busy running around in primary.

These pictutes just made me stop and take notice.

Then I looked over at Matthew, and cannot believe that he and Jared will go to kindergarten soon already?!?