Just after school let out, I found some cheap pedometers in the dollar bins at Target. I bought one for each member of the family in hopes of keeping us active during the break.Well, I'm happy to report the concept has really taken off. The boys love using their pedometers!! Hooray!! No summer couch potatoes!!
5 comments:
Yay, yay, yay. Welcome back to blogging.
I loved catching up on what you did this past summer.
Yes, I know I see you just about every Sunday, but a quick hello does not fill in for what you are up to, and how you are doing!
I love pedometers as well but my kids love to shake them back and forth to increase their steps.
Haha, ok, which one is yours??
Hopefully you will see this. I would love to spend an evening with you guys! I will call you when I get there.
Aimee, you've been tagged!
Post a Comment