Family Photo Nov 2013

Family Photo Nov 2013

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Piano Recital

We've got a great piano teacher that our boys absolutely love! We're lucky to have a teacher who comes to our home, it makes things so much easier. The boys recently had their recital and did a fantastic job!! We traveled to Nancy's home (a couple towns away) for the recital. It wasn't your typical recital. It was outside and followed by a good 'ol fashion hot dog roast. The kids had a blast!! It really helps to have fun recitals because it helps keep the boys motivated to practice. They can't wait for their next recital!!





6 comments:

Jueneta said...

Great pictures.

How awesome to have an outside recital. I think that music sounds so wonderful in the open air with trees all around.

I am in the process of looking for an in-home teacher. Do you have to pay for their gas or just a set fee?

The Kemps said...

Jueneta,
We just pay a set fee per lesson. She works her gas rate into her lesson fee ($12 per 1/2 hour lesson). Thus far it's been a great experience!!

carla said...

i love your pictures. :)

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

i had no idea that Jared plays the piano too!? That is so wonderful.

I need to get around to that, the piano, for the kids. I am hoping that Leah will be willing.

My teen neighbor down the street and his father also, play the piano. Perhaps I can get the teen to teach Leah, and the teen can make some extra money. What is the average piano rate? I want a great deal, but a fair price also to the piano teacher.

Jessi said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment, I'm getting there with the blog, someday... when I get my own pc at home, and a digital cam, etc, yes, I still in the 19th century!!! Bad news on my end, my Mom passed away on May 21st, its being tough on me. I remember when my Dad was burried, you were there!! well, now they're together!!! Love ya tons!!!

Auntiechris said...

Aimee and Bryan, Long time since we talked or visited. Cami keeps me in the loop though and I sometimes check out your blog to keep tabs on you. I am now with an address or should I say Google account so I thought I would say "Happy 4th of July!" Your kids are darling. Love Aunt Chris