Family Photo Nov 2013

Family Photo Nov 2013

Monday, November 3, 2008

Just Because...

On Saturday night, Bryan surprised me with these.
Why?
Just because...
I don't know how I got so lucky!

7 comments:

carla said...

i do. because you are just as great!!!

Dacia said...

How sweet!

Janei said...

aww, how sweet! It's the little things, isn't it?

Jueneta said...

I agree with Carla . . . because you are so sweet.

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Just because you are so wonderful, and he knows that HE is the lucky one!

laura said...

First of all...that is the sweetest thing ever!! Way to go Bishop! Ok and thanks for the advice, I LOVE advice. I had another friend recommend the same book so I ordered it yesterday. Can't wait to read it. I have tried to have her eat healthier and I make juice with spinache in it in the mornings. I have found it really is all about her decision. When she decides she wants to go, she goes, no problem! I guess I just need to learn patience :) Good to hear from you and glad you are making your blog into a book!

Jessi said...

You deserve it!! With no reason at all!!!