Family Photo Nov 2013

Family Photo Nov 2013

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pumpkin

I absolutely LOVE pumpkin!!

Pumpkin scented candles, pumpkin scented soap, pumpkin soup, pumpkin as a veggie, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin cookies...Yummy, yum, yum!!




So when a dear friend learned of our love for all things pumpkin, they shared their family recipe for a dinner in a pumpkin. My oh my, was it tasty indeed!!!

5 comments:

carla said...

i didn't know of your great love for pumpkins. it's cute. i like the picture. is the pumpkin on the stove?

The Kemps said...

For picture purposes, yes the pumpkin is on the stove. Although the pumpkin itself was stuffed with a meat mixture and baked in the oven.

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

I should send you my pumpkin cookies recipe. Still looking for the banana bread recipe. Hope I didn't lose it!!!

Jessi said...

Great way of not having to wash the dishes afterwards, haha!

Jueneta said...

I really love the pumpkin scented soap from Bath and Body Works. It is their best scent by far. We harvested 12 pumpkins so we are definitely in need of some recipes. We ended up freezing it all to use through the year.

Cute Halloween pictures!