What an awesome trio!!!!! Picture perfect. Love Grandma Flores
Such cuties, I would agree!!
Yes they are very adorable. Now if I can only get Cade to just dress a little more um.. "churchy" and nice.I love that your kids always look so presentable and perfect at church. They are good role models to the other primary kids.
Definitely cute. I love her dress.
definitely adorable! I can't believe how much Sariah has grown! Happy Easter, a little late.
Love the dress! They are so handsome.
What cuties!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What an awesome trio!!!!! Picture perfect.
Love
Grandma Flores
Such cuties, I would agree!!
Yes they are very adorable. Now if I can only get Cade to just dress a little more um.. "churchy" and nice.
I love that your kids always look so presentable and perfect at church. They are good role models to the other primary kids.
Definitely cute. I love her dress.
definitely adorable! I can't believe how much Sariah has grown!
Happy Easter, a little late.
Love the dress! They are so handsome.
What cuties!!!
Post a Comment