
Change is not always an easy thing. Just last week the boundaries of 5 wards in our stake were realigned. Thanks to the change our family is now part of a new ward. Yesterday was our first Sunday in the new ward. It was nice. The boys came home very talkative and full of insight about our new ward. It was reassuring to see the excitement in their little eyes.
The ward change has also really motivated Jared to follow through on a challenge issued by his former primary teachers. He really loved Bro. & Sister Rose, they were the perfect teachers for our little Jared. Jared is determined to read the entire Book of Mormon before he gets baptized. Before church he read, after church he read, today after school he read. He is so excited! How grateful I am for wonderful gospel teachers.
5 comments:
It's true, change is not always easy, but I'm glad that your kids were excited and happy with the change.
Ours were happy as well, and they all found it fun making new friends and meeting new teachers.
Wow, your kids are amazing and I know you have something to do with it! Keep up the good job Mom!!!
On all the blogs in your area they talking about this change. I hope that everyone is happy with it. What a great challenge for him to read the Book of Mormon before he is baptized. GOOD LUCK JARED!
wow, boundary changes mean growth right? Cool, hope you like your new ward. That's so awesome that your son is reading the Book of Mormom before his baptism. Way to go!
I think kids handle change better than adults for the most part.
I love to hear stories how teachers motivate kids to do things. I am so proud of Jared for making the commitment to read The Book of Mormon before he is baptised. Way to go!
Wow!!!! That is awesome to be in a new ward. I knew it was coming since your ward was so big.
I am so excited that Jared has taken to heart the challenge and is reading the Book of Mormon before his baptism. He will do it.
Post a Comment