Family Photo Nov 2013

Family Photo Nov 2013

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sara's Obsession

We received a copy of The Composer is Dead for Christmas and it quickly became a family favorite. Sara, in particular, adores it! She loves to have it read to her. Now that she's in potty training mode it has become her 'bathroom' reading material.

Why do we enjoy this book so much? Because it's mysterious, it's creative, it gives brings out the personalities of the various orchestral instruments. But most of all, it's just plain F-U-N!!


Thank you Wettsteins for sharing this great book with us!!

3 comments:

Jueneta said...

I have never heard of it. We have to check it out.

Trina Barry said...

Looks like a fun read, and I'm impressed with Sarah loving it so--she's a smart gal! I'm going to have to check this book out.

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Looks like I have another book to add to the long list of stuff the kids want to read. They are all still trying to finish the Harry Potter series (only seth and I finished) loved seeing all the shiny jars of fruit that you canned!