Daniel read about how to make lava lamps on theFamily Fun website. It looked pretty easy so we decided to give it a try. It made for a pretty fun afternoon.
lamp #1
this one was Daniel's favorite, go here for instructions
lamp #2 this one was Jared's favorite, instructions foundhere
I love checking in on your blog and keeping up with your family. I continue to admire you and your family's example for me. This looks like great fun! I've already gone to the link and bookmarked it. :) Thanks for sharing.
I think it is so much fun to see their excitement over science experiments. We haven't done any in a while, maybe we need to.=) tell the boys hello from me!
6 comments:
You are a great mom.
I love checking in on your blog and keeping up with your family. I continue to admire you and your family's example for me. This looks like great fun! I've already gone to the link and bookmarked it. :) Thanks for sharing.
looks like such fun!!
we're going to have to try this out this summer. Looks like fun!
I think it is so much fun to see their excitement over science experiments. We haven't done any in a while, maybe we need to.=) tell the boys hello from me!
I showed my nephew Jaykob this and he wants to try it now. This is going to be lots of fun!
Post a Comment