A while back Bryan bought a park pass to Saguaro National Park. Sara and I have really enjoyed using it! On our most recent visit, Sara and I saw a rattlesnake crossing the road and a gila monster making a mad dash across the trail. So cool!
Sara taking a little rest. Of course, she asked for her picture to be taken!
Because of all the rain, the desert is in full bloom. Isn't it pretty?
the princess wanted yet another picture before we climbed back in the car
I love your pics of Sara, and yes, the desert is so beautiful right now! I love all the yellow flowers and how they contrast with the Saguaros and Prickly Pears! As far as the rattlesnake and gila monster, you're much braver than I...but yeah, I can see the coolness. ;)
2 comments:
Sara is turning into a pretty little girl!!
I love your pics of Sara, and yes, the desert is so beautiful right now! I love all the yellow flowers and how they contrast with the Saguaros and Prickly Pears! As far as the rattlesnake and gila monster, you're much braver than I...but yeah, I can see the coolness. ;)
Post a Comment