Family Photo Nov 2013

Family Photo Nov 2013

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Deuces Wild aka Attack of the Killer Wetsuit

We had a wonderful weekend supporting Bryan as he participated in an another triathlon. I have to admit, the Deuces Wild in Show Low is a family favorite. Our kids LOVE cheering Dad on!!








So, to the story of the killer wetsuit...

We got back from the tri rather late and quickly hustled everyone off to bed and stored the gear. After a race Bryan typically washes his wetsuit in our bathtub. Needless to say, a couple of hours later I wake up to check on the kids and totally panic because there's 'a body' floating in our tub!!

2 comments:

carla said...

thanks for making me laugh!! :)

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

I think I would have screamed so loud, that Ryan would have thought that I saw a dead body.