Family Photo Nov 2013

Family Photo Nov 2013

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Gratitud

I'm grateful for....


...brotherly love



....happy children filling our home with music






...smiling faces sitting on pumpkins




...a little girl that recognizes when she's tired and puts herself down for a nap!

5 comments:

carla said...

she is looking so grown up. i love her hair. i want to give her a big hug. the first picture of the boys is beautiful.

Jaimee said...

Aimee, these pics are so cute! And I can not believe how old Sara is! I can still picture her sweet baby face! Looks like your family is doing well and staying busy as always. Great post.

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

I love all your grateful for..musings.

My niece has the same dollhouse, and I can see why many little girls love it.

Great job Jared! (he showed me the gap in his mouth after soccer practice on the way back to my van last week when I took him home for you. He was so proud of it. Matthew then started wriggling his teeth to see if they would come out)

Jueneta said...

Great post. I love how Sarah put herself down for a nap. . . so cute. My kids just fall asleep on the carpet.

Janei said...

Your kids are cuties! And putting herself to bed when she gets tired? How fabulous is that?