Wow, that was awesome. I can barely hear the violin, but I could hear the cello from the blog.Thanks for sharing wonderful music. How are you doing?
We ordered the coupons at http://www.dtv.gov/You can order up to 2 coupons. There are lots of places to get converter boxes, but we just got ours at Target. The coupons come with a list of places that sell them. They have several different brands you can choose from as well.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Wow, that was awesome. I can barely hear the violin, but I could hear the cello from the blog.
Thanks for sharing wonderful music.
How are you doing?
We ordered the coupons at http://www.dtv.gov/
You can order up to 2 coupons.
There are lots of places to get converter boxes, but we just got ours at Target. The coupons come with a list of places that sell them. They have several different brands you can choose from as well.
Post a Comment