Ashlie, I'm so glad you watched and liked the locks video. I was hoping someone would watch it. Considering when the canal was built the locks are a serious engineering feat.
Jueneta, We did see the Panama special between sessions of conference. We loved it!
Okay, you don't know who I am but Bryan does. My name is Ashley Stratton and I found your blog off T's. I used to live in Panama when I was younger and we were really good friends with the Kemps. T has kept me up on the in's and out's of your family and her family and I was so excited to see some pictures of you guys and to put a face with a name. Also, it was fun to see pics of Panama. It has been so long since I was there. I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog from time to time. I loved seeing pictures of the Kemps as well. Tell Bryan hi for me.
I love the piggy back ride pic with their Dad. I have one like that with my siblings and my dad a long time ago. Pictures like that are almost like required to take!
5 comments:
I love all the long grass under the trampoline. She is a beautiful girl.
Did you get to see the Panama special between conference sessions on Sunday? It was awesome.
She is getting so big! What cute kids. All the Panama stuff is amazing! I loved the locks in action. How crazy!
Ashlie,
I'm so glad you watched and liked the locks video. I was hoping someone would watch it. Considering when the canal was built the locks are a serious engineering feat.
Jueneta,
We did see the Panama special between sessions of conference. We loved it!
Thanks gals for your comments!
Okay, you don't know who I am but Bryan does. My name is Ashley Stratton and I found your blog off T's. I used to live in Panama when I was younger and we were really good friends with the Kemps. T has kept me up on the in's and out's of your family and her family and I was so excited to see some pictures of you guys and to put a face with a name. Also, it was fun to see pics of Panama. It has been so long since I was there. I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog from time to time. I loved seeing pictures of the Kemps as well. Tell Bryan hi for me.
I love the piggy back ride pic with their Dad. I have one like that with my siblings and my dad a long time ago. Pictures like that are almost like required to take!
Post a Comment