The boys participated in their first kids fun run. We certainly hope this starts a love of life long health and fitness.
Way to go boys!! We're so proud of you!!

Daniel & Jared ready and eager for their race.
Our little fitness gurus in the making!

Jared at the finish line
One of the parents labeled Jared as the kid to beat in the next race!

Daniel just after crossing the finish line
Can you tell he loves it when Mom takes pictures? NOT!
I thought the little guy on the ground was hilarious, very dramatic!

Jared & Daniel after the race enjoying their ribbons.
2 comments:
This looks great! Are they wanting to be like their Dad. I believe he does marathons or something like that?
How Fun! I miss the cool weather this time of year that makes these fun events possible. We had ice this morning and will be at 18degrees tonight!
Post a Comment