
Sara loves chocolate milk and the other day she kept asking me to make her some chocolate milk. Because I was in the middle of something I asked her to give me a minute. Well, my minute must have been too long because she took matters into her own hands and made her own version of chocolate milk. Can you guess what she used for the chocolate?
Could that be black pepper?
8 comments:
hahahah! can't tell you how many times that happened to me. (has she tried plain cocoa and cold water yet?? yech!)
She's going to be quite the chef! :)
When I was around her age, I was starving at church, so I slipped into the kitchen and made myself a pepper and water beverage, much like Sara's-- it seemed to cure the hunger...
So cute, thanks for sharing!
Hopefully she didn't taste it.
hmmmm, yummy.... ??? bleck!!!
oh my, that's so funny! Hopefully, she got a much tastier version later :)
Hi there!
Here is a link with instructions for the yoyos!!!!
http://heatherbailey.typepad.com/photos/how_to_make_a_yoyo/hbyoyotutorial1.html
Thank you Irene!
That is hilarious! I have never had one of my kids do that, yet. What else did she use? It seems like she has a couple of creations there.=)
Give her a hug from me. It was so nice to have the kids' faces light up with recognition when they saw me at the funeral. It was a tough day. We were all mourning, but at the same time happy to see loved ones we don't see often.
Wish we'd had more of an opportunity to visit.
Post a Comment