Family Photo Nov 2013

Family Photo Nov 2013

Friday, November 21, 2008

A Pumpkin Pick Me Up

I received such a pleasant surprise this morning!!

My doorbell rang and I was greeted by a sweet gal with a delicious plateful of pumpkin bars. Yum!

Thanks Laura!! You totally made my day!!


For the recipe check out Laura's blog.

3 comments:

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

I love it when people go out of their way to make someone else's day! You derserve it because you are always going out of YOUR way to make someone else's day!

laura said...

Haha! You're welcome. I am glad you ejoyed them :)

Camilla said...

How special and sweet of a friend! We must love and appreciate the, right? I haven't looked at the blog in a while, sorry. I enjoyed reading just now and hope that you are all well and enjoying the new year.
your cousin... Cami
p.s. YES, we love those moments when we are remembered JUST BECAUSE by our sweethearts.=)