I have to admit, now that I've had children I love birthdays so much more.
I love seeing their little faces light up with excitement as they carefully prepare their surprises. They did a wonderful job of making me feel special!!
Just take a look...
(Not pictured is the very yummy dinner they treated me to on Friday & the wonderful meal Bryan prepared today!!)
I love seeing their little faces light up with excitement as they carefully prepare their surprises. They did a wonderful job of making me feel special!!
Just take a look...
(Not pictured is the very yummy dinner they treated me to on Friday & the wonderful meal Bryan prepared today!!)
The original artwork on the wrapping paper was a nice touch!!
6 comments:
I want some of that cake. You never wrote me back. :) I'm still waiting.... Did you like Twilight?
Are you all going to the anniversary party?
What?! I didn't write you back! Seriously, I think having 3 kiddos is turning my brain to mush. In my mind I totally responded to your e-mail. I guess I just forgot to actually type the message. Oops!
Happy Birthday! I hope it was wonderful!
Looks like you had a wonderful B-day. Hope you enjoyed your flowers.
happy HAPPY birthday!
Cha-cha-cha! (as my kids sing in between the words to the birthday song)
So glad to see you are back! Missed your posting!
Post a Comment