For the next couple months Daniel and Bryan did the research and collected data. A week or so before the project was due, Daniel went to work on his display. He typed up all his information. He did have a little help with setting the font size and page alignment but the rest he did on his own. Daniel carefully choose the colors for his display and glued it all together.
Personally, I think he did an amazing job!!!
Can you believe this is his first science project?
Didn't he do a great job??
7 comments:
Wow, that is impressive! Way to go.
Great Job Daniel!! Much better then I ever did. ;)
Aimee, you are a great mother! I often think of the creative things you always did with the kids when we lived close by you. Tell your whole family hello. BTW-I found your link off Julie Brown's blog. It was great to see what you are all up to.
Wow, that is amazing that he did it on his own, his interest level and committee and everything. I have to push my boys on science related projects!
That's awesome! We love sciene fairs in our house and it's so fun to participate. The project board looks terrific!
He did an awesome job!!! Congrats to Daniel and thank Dad for his help. You always did great on the science fair projects you took on. I think he takes after you on that.
Grandma Flores
That is wonderful! He looks so pleased with the work he did, what dedication. I can see my Eve with the same kind of drive and interest. Funny how they each have their own personalities? Funny, but FUN too.
Post a Comment