Family Photo Nov 2013

Family Photo Nov 2013

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Heart Attacked!!

One of the perks of Bryan's church assignment is his interaction with the youth. As you can see the young women"heart attacked" our home. (The pictures are kind of dark so you can't see the yard filled with hearts.)

Our boys thought it was the coolest thing ever!!
Thank you girls!!


3 comments:

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

I just love the LDS youth program and all the fun ideas they do.

Our whole ward just love the Bishop! He's the best!

So lucky you have him for your husband too!

Camilla said...

Fun Valentines entries! I have done the crayon thing before, but I LOVE the heart idea for a valentine!

jungleprincess said...

Obispo Bryan must be so fun for your ward! I'm jealous! Well, at least I got to grow up with him. :>)