I was on Amy Biang's website and noticed a link to your blog. I recognized the spelling, and clicked on it out of curiosity, and found one of my mission companions! The funniest part is my last name is Kemp too, but used to be Barton(you know, 4 months in Merida trying to teach me spanish and put up with me!) How funny is that! Amy just moved into my ward in Delaware. I would love to hear from you! Michelle
9 comments:
Happy Birthday! Wow, I can't believe how big she looks . . . time flies. Cute pictures.
Happy Birthday, little Sara. You are always smiling just like your great-grandma. :)
I just love the last picture with her sleeping on the floor. That's how you know she had a GREAT time!
Aimee, you've been tagged. Check out my blog for more info.
LOVE the new blog design!! Whoo hoo!!! Welcome back to blog world, you have been gone a long time!!
(of course I see you around, and know that you are really busy!)
Happy birthday Sara Ann! You are one cute little girl, and I love the classic pose of playing with your new toothbrush!
I can not believe she is already a year old! She is adorable and I love the PJ's.
Cute pictures, especially of her crashed! I can't believe she's already a year!
Looks like she had fun! I can't believe it has been so long since I checked your blog. I hope you are all doing well.
I was on Amy Biang's website and noticed a link to your blog. I recognized the spelling, and clicked on it out of curiosity, and found one of my mission companions! The funniest part is my last name is Kemp too, but used to be Barton(you know, 4 months in Merida trying to teach me spanish and put up with me!) How funny is that! Amy just moved into my ward in Delaware.
I would love to hear from you!
Michelle
Hna Barton! How are you doing??
I'd love to chat up.
Post a Comment